martes, 6 de septiembre de 2011

Welcome To My Blog.!

Hi guys!! Welcome to my blog. I made it for my English Level 3 class. My name is iran uzcategui , I'm from maracaibo, while I'm studying Engineering electronic in URBE. I'm 21 years old. I have tree brothers.

I like spending time with my family, friends . I like to party. I LOVE to go to the beach and go to the movies. I like parties too. The music is an important part of my life. I hate vallenato music, getting up early and washing dishes.

I have many dreams for the future. I'd like to be an excellent profetional and travel around all the world before I get old. I want to have my own house and car and a beautiful Family.
i like much the ingles VERY MUCH!! , is very important because is the Universal Language. So, I hope to learn something in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario