domingo, 3 de junio de 2012


Hello, World! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for level 5. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share with my peers and people around the world.

My name is Iran Uzcátegui, but you can call me Antonio. I'm from Maracaibo originally. I live in Maracaibo, in Delicias. I have 23 years and I have a big family. My mom is a teacher and my father is a taxi driver I have 2 brothers and a sister.

I study engineering in the city. My favorite subjects are math and physics. This quarter I am taking 6 classes and I am in the third quarter ..


I like studying, I dont like games, my dream is to graduate in electronic engineering.

English is the perfect language for our lives
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario